"We would encourage you to visit www.coronavirus.gov for the latest information and guidance related to COVID-19"
Early Bird Deadline: November 12, 2020
Get your pass now until price go up & save 40%
Guidelines for Speakers
- Abstracts submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
- Authors can submit their abstracts in Doc, Docx and Pdf format.
- Any act of plagiarism is totally unacceptable.
- Each abstract should be strictly within 1 page in length, contains about 250 words.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Along with abstract, recent head-shot photograph of good resolution and short biography (up to 100 words) must be included.
- Oral or Poster presentation should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
- The abstract submission can be made via conference website or by emailing the abstract to official conference email address.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the Scientific Committee will be given after a week of submission.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and the proceedings book will be distributed to all the conference attendees at the registration desk on the day of the conference.
Food Chemistry Market
- Over the preceding ten to fifteen years, sales in the worldwide nutrients and supplements marketplaces have visible an amazing spike. This has recommended more than a few of new gamers to step into the market with merchandise that ability to be the tincture of adolescents, health, and energy. The Asia-Pacific market for clinical nutrition was estimated at USD 8.87 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 13.07 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 8.06 %