"We would encourage you to visit www.coronavirus.gov for the latest information and guidance related to COVID-19"
Terms & Conditions
Get your pass now until price go up & save 40%
Terms & Conditions
- The copyright in the material contained on Scientia Meetings website belongs to Scientia Meetings. The elements appearing on this website are protected by the international copyright, trademark property rights and relevant applicable laws.
- To become a registered member, you must agree to the terms and conditions of use, and provide all information required by Scientia Meetings during the registration process. You are responsible for the accuracy of information provided during the registration. Scientia Meetings will not be responsible for any security obligation which includes the details of your account and password.
- You are solely responsible for all the content uploaded by you during the submission process and indemnify us for any failure to obtain the necessary permissions of the content owner. Scientia Meetings is not responsible or liable for the third party content links to other sites.
- Statements and views expressed/mentioned in the abstracts, news, blogs, and in other sources published in website are those of the author(s) and are not necessarily those of Scientia Meetings’s. Scientia Meetings assumes no responsibility for any injury and/or property as a matter of product liability, negligence, or otherwise, or from any use of methods, techniques, products, contained in the above mentioned contents.
- Scientia Meetings reserves the right to control the user generated content and moderate/delete the posts, feedback, comments before publishing in the comments/blogs section accessible for all the users and/or readers.
- Scientia Meetings holds the right to suspend or terminate the access to certain features, contents or parts of the website, or the use of entire website at any time without prior notice.
- In no event or situation, Scientia Meetings (its associates, partners, agents, coordinators, committee members, sponsors, and employees) shall be liable to you for any damage of data, loss of revenue or profit, wasted time, goodwill or other similar losses whether directly or indirectly incurred.
- You are responsible for and agree to pay us any losses, costs and /or expenses that Scientia Meetings suffer as a result of you failing to comply with the terms and conditions of use.
- Scientia Meetings holds the right to inquire and prosecute violations of any of these terms and conditions of use to the extent permitted by law.
- Scientia Meetings reserves the right to modify the content in the website and change the above-mentioned terms and condition from time to time on the website.