"We would encourage you to visit www.coronavirus.gov for the latest information and guidance related to COVID-19"
Early Bird Deadline: November 12, 2020
Get your pass now until price go up & save 40%
Who we are
Our website address is: https://scientiameetings.com.
Scientia Meetings and its affiliates (collectively “SM”, “we” and “us”) respect your privacy. We offer services that enable platform to sharing ideas and networking among the professionals such as Scientists, Scholars, Students, Business Investigators and others.
Our aim is to provide a platform for research scholars, scientific leaders, decision makers to come together and share their research findings with the other scientific professionals which helps to improve sharing of knowledge and easy access to scientific information.
Scientia Meetings provides unique opportunity to share your innovative ideas, evaluate your research works, and promote the collaborative work through its networking sessions for a brighter future.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- When you are interested towards our services, we will collect your Full Name, E-mail, Phone Number, Address, Photograph and Biography.
- When you fill-in our online form to contact our customer support team, we collect your full name, E-mail, Phone Number and anything else you tell us about your needs and timeline.
- When you submit your research paper/abstract/presentation/poster, we will collect your research interest name, your name, your contact details and copy of research paper/abstract/presentation/poster.
- When you register for our services, we will collect your full name, E-mail, Phone number, Address and Register amount. We will not collect or store any Credit/Debit card details when you register through online.
- When you subscribe for our newsletters, we will collect your name and E-mail.
- When you respond to our emails or surveys, we collect your email address, name and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or response.
- If you contact us by phone, we will collect your name and phone number.
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the Sites you are visiting;
- Usage data, such as time spent on the sites, pages visited, inks clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our Sites.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our sites will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data. In particular:
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
- We may send you email marketing communications about our services, Invite you to participate in our events or surveys, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, provided that we do so in accordance with the consent requirements that are imposed by applicable law. When we collect your business contact details through our participation at trade shows or other events, we may use the information to follow-up with you regarding an event, send you information that you have requested on our products and services and, with your permission, include you on our marketing information campaigns.
- When you visit our Sites or online services, both we and certain third parties collect information about your online activities over time and across different sites to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests (this type of advertising is called “interest-based advertising”). These third parties may place or recognize a unique cookie or other technology on your browser (including the use of pixel tags). Where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent prior to processing of your information for the purpose of interest-based advertising.
- You may see our ads on other websites or mobile apps because we participate in advertising networks. Ad networks allow us to target our messaging to users based on a range of factors, including demographic data, users’ inferred interests and browsing context (for example, the time and date of your visit to our Sites, the pages that you viewed, and the links that you clicked on). This technology also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and understand if you have seen one of our advertisements.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
- We share Personal Data with other Scientia Meetings entities in order to provide our Services and for internal administration purposes.
Scientia Meetings does not sell personal data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share your personal data with trusted entities, as outlined below:
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- We clarity that data we retain may have been provided directly by you, inferred from your use of the services.
- Regardless of whether you are a Scientia Meetings- Scientia Meetings member or visitor, you may exercise the following data protection right; the right of deletion, the right of amend or rectify your personal data, the right to object to the use of your personal data, the right of restrict processing of your data, the right of access, and the right of portability.
DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of Personal Data. We maintain organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Data within our organization against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse. Your Personal Data is only accessible to a limited number of personnel who need access to the information to perform their duties. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately.